I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Remembering Job

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Job thought he was righteous before God. Until God spoke to him. There is none on this earth worthy of Gods' loving kindness. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. But through the grace of Jesus Christ we may have life and have it more abundantly. Let us all bow down before our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. For without Him we are dead already.

Job 42:1-6
1: Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
2: I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.
3: Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.
4: Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
5: I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
6: Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.