I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Scripture for today

Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I
shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in
green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the
still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of
righteousness for his name’s
sake.
Yea, though I walk through the
valley of the shadow of
death,
I will fear no evil: for thou
art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff they
comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before
me in the presence of mine
enemies:
Thou annointest my head with
oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy
shall follow me all the days of
my life:
And I will dwell in the house of
the Lord for ever.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.