I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Jesus has a place for us. Look to Him

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the
way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus loves all. He has gone away for a while but He will return again. He is preparing a place for us. This place, He has told us, will be a place where God himself shall be with us. It will be a place full of joy with no sorrow there.

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all
tears from their eyes; and there shall
be no more death, neither sorrow,
nor crying, neither shall there be any
more pain: for the former things are
passed away.

John14:1-4
Let not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many
mansions: if it were not so, I would
have told you. I go to prepare a place
for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for
you, I will come again, and receive
you unto myself, that where I am,
there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know, and
the way ye know.

This is real and thank God it is. Without it there would be no hope for anyone to be spared eternity in hell. This would be a terrible terrible thing to be looking for. But praise His dear name, He has paid the price for our sins. It is a done deal. Through the blood of Jesus Christ we all have the ability to be with God one day. He tells us so.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all ye that
labour and are heavy laden, and I will
give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and
learn of me; for I am meek and lowly
in heart: and ye shall find rest unto
your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my
burden is light.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.