I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

Danger in the USA

You know, there are millions of people that have not even heard of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. I think that it is a fact that most of them live in what is called the 10/40 window. But along with spreading the word to those people that are in such need also there are those in need right here in the United States. We are becoming more and more divided. Our children and their children are going to be hurt the worst by this. There was a reason for saying, "One Nation Under God". Our country is headed for destruction plain and simple. Only by the grace of God can we stand. All throughout history you can see what happens to those who turn from God. And the only way to God is through Jesus Christ. The president of this great country cannot even say Jesus Christ anymore. What is he worried about? He is not going to be up for reelection! And the way the other, so called, leaders of this nation are acting is despicable. It is not just one party or another. They all have their own agendas and it is not the welfare of this great country. Oh, there may be a few still honest, God fearing people around the whitehouse but that is what it is, few.

Matthew12:36-37
But I say unto you, That every
idle word that man shall speak, they
shall give an account thereof in the day of
judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be
justified, and by thy words thou shalt
be condemned.

Mark8:38
Whosoever therefore shall be
ashamed of me and of my words in
this adulterous and sinful generation;
of him also shall the Son of man be
ashamed, when he cometh in the glory
of his Father with the holy angels.

Mtthew7:22-23
Many will say to me in that day,
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied
in thy name? and in thy name have
cast out devils? and in thy name done
many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto
them, I never knew you: depart from
me, ye that work iniquity.

I John4:7-8
Beloved, let us love one another:
for love is of God; and every one
that loveth is born of God, and
knoweth God.
He that loveth not, knoweth not
God; for God is love.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.