I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Saturday, March 18, 2006

 

Hamas completes formation of Palestinian cabinet

It seems that the terrorists in the world are uniting and Iraq is not.
Hamas on Saturday completed forming a Palestinian cabinet that will put loyal members of the Islamic militant group in charge of key ministries, including interior, foreign affairs and finance, Hamas officials said. (Reuters)
There is one thing that we all can have peace with. That is knowing that God loves us all. All the things going on God has already seen and He knows what is coming next for He is all and all is within Him. If it is His will for Iraq to succeed it will happen. If it is not His will it does not matter how much effort is put into it it will fail. Pray to the Lord that His will be done and praise His name for all He has given us. We have freedom here in this country but if we turn from God as a nation may God have mercy on us all. Pay close attention to the last line of scripture below.

Matthew 10:28-34
And fear not them which kill
the body, but are not able to kill the
soul: but rather fear him which is able
to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Are not two sparrows sold for a
farthing? and one of them shall not
fall on the ground without your Father.
But the very hairs on your head
are all numbered.
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of
more value than many sparrows.
Whosoever therefore shall confess
me before men, him will I confess
also before my Father which is
in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me
before men, him will I also deny
before my Father which is in heaven.
Think not that I am come to
send peace on earth: I came not to
send peace, but a sword.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.