I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Coping with concerns around the world.

There are so many events happening around the world today that we all should be concerned about. But there is one thing that Jesus said that can help us all, no matter what.

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying,
I am the light of the world:
he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
but shall have the light of life.

Jesus loves us all so much. It is hard for some to comprehend. He has given His word to all of us. That if we will only repent of our sins and accept Him, He will give us everlasting life. Our life here on earth is only a moment in time. With His help we can get through it a lot easier.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.