I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

Leaving You For A While

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I know that I have not done enough with this blog. I had a purpose for it to reach those that did not have access to a Bible or those that where forbidden to have a Bible. But now I must leave you, I pray, for only a little while. I will not have access to a computer. But as soon as I do I will be back, if it be the will of God, to go into more discussions of the Word of God. The beautiful word wonderful word of Christ our Lord and Savior. I will leave you with one thought and one thought only. I love each of you where ever you may be. Go in peace my brothers and sisters in Christ.

John 14:27
27: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.