I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Psalms Chapters 23-25

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Psalms 23
1: The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2: He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3: He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5: Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6: Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalms 24
1: The earth is the LORD's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
2: For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3: Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4: He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5: He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6: This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
7: Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8: Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9: Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10: Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Psalms 25
1: Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
2: O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3: Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
4: Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5: Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
6: Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
7: Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
8: Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
9: The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
10: All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11: For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
12: What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
13: His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
14: The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
15: Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
16: Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
17: The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
18: Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
19: Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
20: O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
21: Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
22: Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.