I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Christians Rise Up

It is not enough just to say that one is a Christian. The Holy Bible tells us everything that we need to know. As people go through life they set aside time for exercise, cleaning the house, mowing the yard, and numerous other things that do need to be done. But we must also set aside some time to read the word of God and to continue to grow as Christians. Gods word is a living word. Through it God enables one to be able to hear Him and understand what it is to be a Christian. Gods love is shown throughout the Bible and it also shows us, as Christians, what is expected of us. Churches need to step up and take charge. Uniting as one in God and stepping into the world as it was meant to be. Christians have laid back for so many years allowing the " Federal Government" to be our scapegoat when it is Christians that need to be on the front lines. With God all things are possible,without Him we are set for destruction. Christians need to come together in this great country and lead this nation the way it needs to be lead. Voices need to be heard in the Whitehouse. Christian voices! Christians, with Gods help, can solve the problems afflicting this nation, homelessness, hunger, children in need, and the list goes on much longer than that. How long must this nation suffer from just the basic things of living. Join together and put aside denominations. There is only one God and we need to hear Him today!

Matthew 25:31-46
31: When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34: Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37: Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38: When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39: Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40: And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44: Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45: Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46: And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.