I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Partakers of Christ

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.


Life is full of surprises. We go through journeys that we would never think of going through on our own. Though the road gets bumpy sometimes we must not let our thoughts wonder away from Jesus. He is everything to me and He leads me to where I know not. I have full confidence that He will take care of me and supply my needs as I go. Nothing on this earth can hurt me for Jesus is with me always.

Hebrews 3:14
14: For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.