I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Gospel For Asia Update

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.



February 6, 2007 | Vol. V Issue 89 | Archives | My Account




Click to News Article Dear Michael,

Ruhan, an orphan living in the slums, tried to fight for life in a cruel world. His uncle kicked Ruhan and his siblings out of his home after temporarily taking them in following their parents' deaths. Forced to fend for themselves, Ruhan and his sister dug in trash bins to make ends meet.

After years of struggle, their lives were changed forever when they met a Gospel for Asia missionary. Read more about this amazing story.

Yours for the unreached,

K.P. Yohannan
K.P. Yohannan
Founder & President


Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.