I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

Religious Freedom Day, 2007

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America

On Religious Freedom Day, we commemorate the passage of the 1786 Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, authored by Thomas Jefferson, and we celebrate the First Amendment's protection of religious freedom.
Read the entire press release HERE.

Main stream media will not cover this one. It was for immediate release on Jan. 11th 2007. I found it on the VOM BLOG.

From now on Religious Freedom Day is January 16. By the order of The President of the United States of America.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.