I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Lonely And Hurting. Come To Jesus

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Isn't it amazing that the death of one Man can give life to so many. But also isn't it amazing at how many people have turned from Him, not believing nor giving praise. Oh how wonderful the world would be if we all were one. But this is not to be according to the Lord our Saviour. Christ said that He came to this world to separate us. And that He did. But He also says that He came into this world to save this world not to condemn it. But whosoever does not believe in Him is condemned already. People get so caught up in the things of this world and do not take time to, as some say, smell the roses. Life is so much better living it with Jesus Christ. He said that He would supply all our needs according to His will. That is not to say that everyone will be rich in worldly possessions and this certainly does not say that we will be poor of them either. We just cannot put them before God. We cannot worship two Gods, money and God. Or whatever else may come before God. Most of the time it is money or worldly possessions. If we put God first everything else will follow. Seek first the Kingdom of God.
I have a son that is 4 years old, Dylan. The other night I was in another room from him and heard him start crying after being corrected by his mother. I wanted to go in there and just pick him up and tell him everything is OK, I love you so much. But I knew that was not the right thing to do at the time. While I was listening to his cries it hit me. Jesus Christ is hearing our cries and wants so much to come to us and hold us and tell us that He loves us so much. But He cannot do that unless we believe in Him. God loves us so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins that we may have everlasting life with Him. There is no love greater than that. He hears our cries just let Him in.


John 3:15-21
15: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19: And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21: But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God

Matthew 10:32-42
32: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34: Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35: For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36: And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37: He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38: And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39: He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
40: He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
41: He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
42: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.