I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Translation

Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Jesus Cried And Said

Thanks and praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ came into this world to save it, not to judge it. His Father will do that in the time of judgement. Jesus came into this world to be a light for all to see. By through Him we may have eternal life. Jesus Christ is the only way to God Himself. Jesus said in John 14:1:" Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." Gods' love for us is great. He sent His only begotten son to die on the cross for our sins so that we may have a way to Him and to be victorious over death receiving eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. Let us rejoice and give God praise for all that He has and continues to do for us, in Jesus' name.

John 12:44-50
44: Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
45: And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
46: I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47: And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48: He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Powered by WebRing.